Fans of horror and gore will be excited to know that the Deadmonton Haunted House will be open starting September 23 until November 5 this year. You can find it at 7031 Gateway Boulevard, Edmonton.
They have two amazing attractions that you can try: Icons of Darkness and Return of the Living Dead. If you love horror movies and have ever wondered what it would be like to be in one, Icons of Darkness will definitely be up your alley.
This indoor attraction opens at 7 PM and closes at 10 PM Mondays through Thursdays and on Sundays. Meanwhile, on Fridays and Saturdays, they open at 7 PM and close at 12 AM.
Return of the Living Dead is an outdoor attraction that opens at 8 PM. Here you’ll see iconic horror figures from the best horror films this century.
Check out the table below for their ticket prices:
|Regular Admission||September 23-Oct 31||36.99 CAD|
|Speed Pass||September 23-Oct 31||52.99 CAD|
|Lights Out! Regular Admission||November 3-5||36.99 CAD|
|Lights Out! Speed Pass||November 3-5||52.99 CAD|
Speed passes allow you to skip lines. There’s a limited number of available speed passes for each time slot.
All tickets are time and date-specific, so make sure to plan accordingly. You can buy tickets online in advance.
Tickets sold at the door are subject to availability. They suggest that you book online to ensure your slot.
- Both attractions are recommended for horror house enthusiasts aged 12 and up.
- High heels are not allowed for your safety and the safety of other patrons.
- Cellphones, lights, photography, and video are not allowed inside the haunted house.
- You shouldn’t enter this haunted house if you have asthma, heart conditions, prone to seizures, respiratory medical issues, or if you’re pregnant.
- The haunted house utilizes intense audio, lighting, strobe lights, fog, and special effects.
- Refunds are not allowed.